Terms of Conditions
- (Contract): Any agreement made between the Consignor and the Carrier to provide shipping services, whether by virtue of signing a receipt for one shipment or a contract for providing frequent services.
- (Shipment): means any goods, materials and/or documents sent in one parcel or package, or number of parcels or packages sent together via one Contract in one load to the same destination.
- (Consignee): The natural or juristic person who the Consignor is requesting the Carrier to deliver the Shipment to.
TERMS AND CONDITION
2. This Terms and Conditions are agreed between the (1) the natural or juristic person requesting the services of the Carrier (the “Consignor”); and (2) Delivery Station Courier and logistics Co. (the “Carrier”)
The services provided by the Carrier to the Consignor by virtue of any Contract shall be subject to these terms and conditions, no agent or employee of the Carrier is authorized to amend or agree different terms and conditions with Consignor
3. CONSIGNOR acknowledges that the SHIPMENT does not include any illegal or dangerous materials or jewelleries or monetary materials.
4. CONSIGNOR acknowledges the ownership of the SHIPMENT and the sole responsibility for any legal liability in relation to the SHIPMENT.
5. The CARRIER may open and inspect the SHIPMENT for safety or regulatory reasons.
6. The service prices for frequent CONSIGNOR are subject to amendment from time to time upon the sole discretion of the CARRIER and are enforceable by virtue of a 15 working days’ notice to be sent to the Consignor.
7. The CONSIGNOR is responsible to provide the CARRIER with any documents necessary to execute the shipment. In case of failure of delivery due to inaccuracy or unsatisfactory documents.
8. There will be a 10% annual increase in the shipping and packaging prices
9. The CONSIGNOR is responsible for the packaging of the SHIPMENT and will be held liable for any damage caused to the Shipment or any third party due to poor packing.
10. CARRIER shall deliver the SHIPMENT to the agreed address of the CONSIGNEE but not necessary the CONSIGNEE personally, unless agreed otherwise in writing.
11. CARRIER will be entitled to receive in advance or be reimbursed for any amounts, charges and/or customs duties imposed on the SHIPMENT.
12. The CONSIGNOR shall be entitled to change the delivery instructions any time before the delivery of the SHIPMENT(s) to the CONSIGNEE as long as the new instructions are amended in the shipment document and approved by the CARRIER after the payment of any extra charges for amending the shipment details.
13. CONSIGNOR understands that the delivery date is inserted for guidance based on the standard delivery schedule of the CARRIER and that the actual delivery period may be slightly different.
14. CONSIGNOR is responsible for arranging insurance covering the value of the SHIPMENT and may request the CARRIER to arrange for insurance for the declared CONSIGNMENT value.
15. CONSIGNOR shall hold the CARRIER harmless, indemnify and secure it against any damages or loss caused by another party performing similar services to the CONSIGNOR including any postal services
16 If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect, then such provision shall (so far as it is invalid or unenforceable) be given no effect and shall be deemed not to be included in the Terms and Conditions but without invalidating any of the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
17. Money transferring are forbidden through parcel(s) shipment(s), and CARRIER are not responsible if any lost. If any
18. Terms and Conditions are subject to the Egyptian Laws.